Follow the fat burning diet plan from The Fat Burning Kitchen and NEVER Count Calories Again!
Signs of a poor diet
When you wake up in the morning does this sound like you?
Ankles, knees and hips are creaking while you stagger into the bathroom. You are hunched over from back pain and tightness. You look in the mirror you and see one of your parents staring at you. Do you have bags under your eyes, dry & graying hair, wrinkled & dry skin?
All of these symptoms and many more can be overcome by following the the fat burning diet plan from The Fat Burning Kitchen. First and foremost the meal plan is a WELLNESS PLAN.
Fix your Gut
Our health starts in the digestive tract. Continually putting the wrong foods in our mouth weakens our digestive system. Your intestines have small hair-like features that line their walls. This shuttles food along, aid in digestion, and help shuttle nutrients from your digestive system into your bloodstream to be used by your body. Improper diet, to much stress, a lack of sleep, too much alcohol and a lack of Vitamin D among other things can damage this delicate system.
Foods that are not your Friend
- Wheat and Whole Wheat
- Vegetable Oil
- breads whole grain
- whole grain cereals
- crackers whole grain (more of that wheat that’s killing you)
- soy milk
- tofu or “veggie burgers” (non-fermented soy can be harmful to your hormones)
- orange juice (loaded with too much fructose that raises your triglycerides)
- apple juice
- skim milk or homogenized milk
- margarine (deadly trans fat or even “MegaTrans”)
- pre-packaged “diet” dinners
- sport drinks
- protein bars (most are candy bars in disguise!)
- overly processed meal replacements (with more junk than healthy ingredients)
- rice cakes (massive blood sugar spike)
- pasta (more wheat to age you faster)
- diet ice cream or diet desserts
- so-called “energy” drinks
- low-fat foods (usually replaces fat with more sugar)
- low-carb processed foods
- soybean oil, corn oil, canola oil
For a detailed explanation on how these and other foods affect your quality of life start with the fat burning diet plan from The Fat Burning Kitchen. Go Here
What Do You Do Now
Start with these 4 Easy steps to get you going.
- First get rid of the foods you now KNOW are damaging your system.
- Second, add “fermentable fibers” to your diet, which are also called prebiotics (sweet potato, yam, yucca, etc.) and eat a lot of fermented foods like kefir, sauerkraut, and certain types of yogurt (but most yogurts found in your grocery store are simply milk with sugar and are NOT healthy) You can also supplement with probiotics, but make sure to start slow and build up.
- Third, better manage your stress through better sleep patterns, exercise, and breathing techniques. Stress in known to damage your gut. The better you handle it, the healthier your gut will be.
- Fourth, start adding Turmeric to your diet, either with supplements or sprinkling the spice on your food. Turmeric aids your liver in flushing out the toxic substances that have been building there due to your damaged gut. It also fights dangerous inflammation.
FAT BURNING Diet PLAN from THE FAT BURNING KITCHEN