Creating a Website With WordPress
Use WordPress How to Tutorial Starter Guide and You will have an enormous advantage over other WordPress users. When it comes to creating a website guide, there are non better than WordPress How to Tutorial Starter Guide
WordPress can be used to create websites for all types of subjects. It is adaptable and easy to use.
Even though WordPress was developed for news websites, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”. Unfortunately the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu and functions. WordPress How to Tutorial Starter Guide explains steps to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
Key Trouble Spots Exposed
WordPress is not just for blogs. Not all WordPress sites should be organized in a blog format with categories and posts.
Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. Static landing page is the offer page. This is the reason the visitor is there to begin with. To many distractions from outdated posts interferes with the message.
Traditional static website owners assume content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
Existing WordPress users have problems making their menus link to the pages they want.
The WordPress How to Tutorial Starter Guide is the PERFECT starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality. Keeping content content organized in the most logical way for your visitors. Another words, keep the subject matter clear without a lot of distractions on the website.
WordPress How to Tutorial Includes
- Great for beginners. 125 pages loaded with up-to-date information using WordPress to create a website. This is an instant download. It requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header,style sheet, etc.)
- An entire chapter dedicated to layout.This is key to making your WordPress site easier to navigate. Using static pages to improve your site’s search engine optimization
- Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
- Easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
- Colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
- Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
- Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
- I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy. FREE lifetime upgrades!
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
Beginners and Existing Users struggling with all aspects of WordPress